Welcome to our little lunchtime getaway

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bundles from bundles.

Wow. 37 days until our little lunchtime excursion across Europe. It has defiantly set in that the world is about to be at our doorstep, but only because I'm losing dangerous amounts of weight by not being able to afford my daily intake of cookies and cream, I swear, people on methadone have no idea of the real pain you have from a withdraw. So, I came across a show I have never seen before, it was called '$40 a day'. This show, hosted by Rachel Ray has her touring the world in vacation hot spots and eating for under $40 a day. I caught the episode of her in Florence, and pretty much booked my week of eating, so thank you Rachel Ray for your sage wisdom on Florence and the horrible food ideas that you try and push of as edible on your regular show.  So even though I am typing with a blanket over my head shivering from cold sweat due to the lack of sugar and corn syrup, this trip will be well worth it, and with taking the initiative to put on a sweater, wool socks, a nit cap, four pairs of shirts, a jacket, snow suit, rain coat, and pretty much anything I can just to resemble the little brother from a Christmas Story, we are now able to see Europe in all its cold, glumly, glory.

1 comment: