Welcome to our little lunchtime getaway

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Faith in the written word..

So it has come to my attention through checking my page views that EEEEveryone seems to love Christy in the satchel. (As Christy sits next to me giggling) Well, I am really happy that all of you find my girlfriend to be sooo magnanimous. So, I guess due to the lack of clicks(basically nothing) for my attempt to change the culture of men and their bags, I am formally resigning my post as cultural icon to change men of America and just go on letting her wear the bag. I mean you've seen the smile she gave wearing it, who can say no...  So, thank you for all your truthful responses and all together put downs of the male race. Keep up with our posts as much as possible and thank you everyone for having a little fun with us and making this a good opening experience to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment