Welcome to our little lunchtime getaway

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The end of days....

A little more than 12 hours from now we will be boarding a plane and hoping not to be like the thousands of other people on the east cost and actually have our plane land. We will be making one stop on the east coast for about an hour and then off to Pari... I think now that everything is finally pack wrapped and taken care of I am actually starting to realize I am leaving the country for the first time and doing it in a style that I only know how..There have been some last minute changes to our travel plans that Christy and I will start to reveal as the trip goes along ( I need to keep you guys reading somehow), and all it means is more adventures and experiences that we know we are very blessed to have and will be enjoying them to their fullest. So I am sure that all of you are tired of reading about anything other than us actually being there, so I promise that the next time you will be reading a post, it will be live from Europe. C.C's never ending world adventure emporium and elcletic wholehouse goods & bean tour of every where you can possibly imagine. Thak you, thank you and have a good night..

Sit Boo Boo, sit, good dog

3 comments:

  1. oh man. fasten your seat belts. i am excited for you two. woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way...nice background guys. love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe you guys and I can't wait to hear about your adventures!! BTW, I finally figured out how to leave a post!

    ReplyDelete